Our United Way of Northwest Illinois' volunteers and supporters realize it is not just about meeting a goal, it is about meeting a need.
As a Workplace Campaign Coordinator you will make a difference in your local community. When you work for a company or business that believes in advancing the common good, you join thousands of others in make positive change in your community.
We have all of the tools you will need to make your workplace campaign a success.
The United Way of Northwest Illinois works with hundreds of employers and volunteers each year. We believe that providing employees with meaningful opportunities to give back to the communities in which they live & work, is a benefit for every organization and company.
It also helps build a sense of community to see the impact your investments make in the lives of your family, friends & neighbors. A well-developed partnership with United Way provides employees with so many opportunities such as:
- Community Involvement -- opportunities to give back & make a difference
- Convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll deduction and electronic pledging
- United Way's knowledge of the community ensures contributions are used effectively & produce results
- Strategic giving -- opportunities for direct contributions to specific initiatives, programs or partner agencies
- Professional & service-oriented volunteer roles with community agencies
- Publications & educational forums to stay informed of pressing social issues
- Special recognition for donors who give $1,000 or more annually
Thank you for being a campaign coordinator and inspiring your company to make a difference in Northwest Illinois. Running a workplace campaign is an important job and we appreciate all of your efforts and energy.
Workplace campaigns play a crucial role in helping United Way make a positive impact in Carroll, Stephenson and Jo Daviess counties. Through workplace campaigns, employees are given the opportunity to help their community in the most influential way. However, it may seem like a daunting task to the person responsible for coordinating the campaign.
To get started, please fill out the Workplace Census Form below. This will give us information about your organization and what you will need for your campaign.
We want your campaign to be as successful & stress free as possibly, so we offer customized emails that can be sent out to your employees, friends & family.
We also offer Virtual Campaign pages that can be designed & accessed on our website that make it quick & easy for people to donate to your campaign. View an example here.
Please contact our Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.